Before you make your IRA withdrawals uncover how both YOU and Wells of Life can benefit from the IRA charitable rollover. The IRA charitable rollover is back, and this time it’s permanent!
Making Donations to Wells of Life, Inc. directly from your IRA can:
- Be an easy and convenient way to make a gift from one of your major assets;
- Be excluded from your gross income; a tax-free rollover;
- Count toward your required minimum distribution.
For your gift to qualify for benefits under the extension:
- You must be 70 ½ years or older at the time of the gift;
- The transfer must go directly from your IRA to Wells of Life;
- Your total IRA gift(s) cannot exceed $100,000 each year;
- Your gift must be outright.
If you are interested in more information on how this works or have any questions about how to make a donation of an IRA Distribution to Wells of Life, please contact:
Moler Capital Management, LLC
Fax: (949) 748-3995