• Our mission at Wells of Life is to fund the drilling of 1,000 water wells,
over a ten year period, for the people of Uganda.
• Our primary goal is to help solve the water dilemma, one well at a time and bring clean,
safe water to over 1,000,000 villagers.
• We believe that water is a basic human right and should be available to all people
regardless of where they live.
• We are committed to inspiring others to join us in eradicating the main cause of poverty
and disease in the villages of Uganda…the lack of clean water.
• We view a water well as the catalyst that drives change within the communities we work in.
The provision of clean water literally revolutionizes a community overnight, with results like:
Women and their daughters NO longer invest a large portion of their day foraging and hauling forty pounds of water. Infant mortality drops 50% with the installation of a water well. Girls are able to attend school and receive an education. Daily productivity increases as several hours are now spent, engaged in self sustaining projects. Women and children lead safe lives, free from walking long distances to unprotected, unsafe water sources. Local communities are empowered to build lives of self sustainability. Bridges of hope are created between those who are committed to serve and those who lack this most basic component of life – clean, safe water.